Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

MCAT Emrbyo Crash Course

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Atlas, Jan 30, 2002.

1. Atlas

Atlas Senior Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Anybody have any tips on what specifically to study for it? I'm reading the KAPLAN (big) book and it's nice a condensed version, but is there anything specific that you think I should spend a significant amount of time studying? OR, is there anything I can eliminate that might not be as important in terms of the "big picture"? I don't know what the hell happened to me in my Bio 101 class, but it just seems like my head was elsewhere when we were talking about this stuff. Basically, I want to get down to what I need to know and what I can throw out. Any advice?

Peace

A-Dogg

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Tweetie_bird

ask this question in the April MCATers Club thread, and you will get tons of answers.

LOVE your quote! That one hilarious scene.

Tweetie

4. Atlas

Atlas Senior Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Thanks Tweet!

5. Atlas

Atlas Senior Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Thanks Tweet!

6. Street Philosopher

my opinion of bio is that it's a waste of time to study. just learn how to think logically and read critically and you should be fine. oh and do many practice problems. that's just my opinion though.

7. spacecadet

spacecadet Senior Member

Are you asking just about embryo development? If so, I'd say the only things you need to know are the names of the three layers and which tissue develop from which layers.