Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

mcat essays

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Med Seeker, Jul 30, 2002.

1. Med Seeker

Med Seeker Junior Member

Short and Sweet,
    Hello fellow students.... I'm just in need of a little group brainstorming. Does anyone know where(i.e. books, journals, etc.) I might pick up 5-10+ examples of well essays written for the MCAT? I have one from my Kaplan book and another from the net, but I WANT MORE! Any guidance would be appreciated:clap:

2. OP
    OP
    Med Seeker

Med Seeker Junior Member

the phrase should read "..well written essay..."
    Sorry

3. Dagny

Dagny PGY-1
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I recall that there was a good explanation and example in the MCAT registration material. You probably already looked at this.

I received an S on one MCAT, and our Princeton Review instructor had received a T. The best advice I had was to be clear and to give examples that explained your point. Do not just make a statement. After you make the statement, give an example or application of what you just said. Hope that helps. Good luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...