mcat good luck:)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vegangirl

DOctor begins with DO
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone good luck for this saturday. :luck: :luck: :luck: I finally have calmed down and feel ready to go and retake this badboy:) To anyone in the Detroit Area, I'll see you at U of D Mercy

Members don't see this ad.

vegangirl said:
Just wanted to wish everyone good luck for this saturday. :luck: :luck: :luck: I finally have calmed down and feel ready to go and retake this badboy:) To anyone in the Detroit Area, I'll see you at U of D Mercy

GOOD LUCK!

Detroit what? :thumbup:

Good luck! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I'm out of here for awhile (work, not test), talk to you guys after the test.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks all!!

everytime anyone wishes me luck either here or in real life, i panic because suddenly i realize this exam really is Saturday and I really have to go thru it...then i start to panic; otherwise i can be fairlky calm about it.

Dom't freak out just relax and be happy that in 5 days all this will be over and you can start stressing about how well you did for the 2 months till we get our scores back. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but seriously GOOD LUCK TO ALL

im hoarding all this luck like some kind of arsenal
thanks ya'll for everything these past few months

and good luck^2 for all !!!!

Thanks for all the luck, and good luck to all! :luck:

I'll be wearing my lucky charms!

Yes, good luck, everybody!

I feel like I know several of you personally now... thanks for all the help and the encouragement over the last few months...

Here we go--the moment we've been waiting for...

MUCHA SUERTE!!