MCAT Home-Study Books (TBR + Examkrackers) For Sale ($185 for all)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

4AM123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I am selling an almost-complete set of 2018 The Berkeley Review MCAT home study books:
Biology books 1 & 2
General Chemistry books 1 & 2
Organic Chemistry books 1 & 2
Physics books 1 & 2

I am also selling the Examkrackers 101 passages CARS book

This set of books covers all sections of the MCAT except for P/S, which most people study for using the Khan Academy documents. These books are all for the most recent version of the MCAT

All these books are in very good condition. There is very little highlighting/note-taking in some of the books and maybe 2-3 section review tests (out of the 50+) may be filled in but otherwise they are all unmarked.

I purchased them for $336, and I will sell them for $185. I am available for contactless delivery anywhere in the LA area and I am willing to clean the books with disinfectant wipes prior to delivery if you'd like. If you are not in the LA area I will ship them at cost to you.

I scored a 523 (99 percentile) using these books, and if you purchase them I will talk with you for an hour or so about your study plan and give you all the advice I have.

If interested PM me. I can text pictures as well

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: