MCAT ID Card

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

willthatsall

Unretired
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are you putting your address that you had the admission ticket mailed to or are you putting the address that you will be at when scores come out for the address on your ID card?

Members don't see this ad.

I would put the same address that's on your picture ID.

I have a question about that though - the Pre-Allo forum has a thread about MCAT IDs. Someone said you need two. I only used my driver's license in April; don't we only need one?

Scandal said:
I would put the same address that's on your picture ID.

I have a question about that though - the Pre-Allo forum has a thread about MCAT IDs. Someone said you need two. I only used my driver's license in April; don't we only need one?

If your driver's license has your signature then you only need one.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes you only need one personal ID. If your license doesn't have your signature then you bring a second ID that has you signature. GoodLuck to everyone like me who will be relaxing after tomorrow's exam.

willthatsall said:
Are you putting your address that you had the admission ticket mailed to or are you putting the address that you will be at when scores come out for the address on your ID card?

Put down the address that matches on your ticket. On the MCAT scantron, you can put down an alternate address if you want your scores mailed somewhere else.

I asked the MCAT Program Office. They suggest you put the address where you would like to have the scores mailed, because the id card is where they check first if your score report is returned as undeliverable.

Are we supposed to stick the tape on the back of the picture or tape the edges down from the outside... I don't want them to be anal about this, but I just put a couple of pieces of tape on the back of the picture...

bella_dottoressa said:
yeah i don't think it's a big deal. i used scotch on the front on the four sides.

exactly what i did