MCAT in 4 days..ADVICE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
G

gmcguitar4

So I have the MCAT in 4 days and would like to take 1-2 more exams before the test. I understand that some people may recommend that I should focus on content review but I am pretty set on this plan I have.

Sooooo my question is which practice tests do you think would be best to take before the MCAT..AAMC?? or Kaplan??

I took AAMC 11, 10, 9, 8 and Kaplan 10. I scored 36, 33, 36, 33, respectively, on my AAMC...and then BOMBED the kaplan 10 with a big fat 27. I heard many people said to throw out kaplan 11 and 10 because of their difficulty and how they inaccurately gauge the exam. Kaplan 10 definitely hurt my confidence but I am still determined.:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Don't take any.
Do some light review, get some running in to clear your head, early to bed, early to rise, eat well, etc...

Ditto. Your scores are solid. Ignore the ridiculous Kaplan tests. You are scoring fine, and don't need additional practice from the looks of it. Rest up.

Don't do anything but AAMC tests for the last 2 weeks coming into the exam. Sure practice passages from other things are fine, but you want to be in the aamc mindset. Different companies have different ways of phrasing questions and you want to be sensitized to the aamc's way of doing things.

Your scores are solid.

Also, I think the recommendation is to do your last practice exam 2-3 days before your test.

Good luck!

You're good to go. You did well on AAMC 11 which is what really matters. Take the last couple days to review your practice tests. Other than that, don't do anything else except relax and let out your stress. Good luck!