1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

MCAT in september PLEASE

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by musicalMDorDO, Aug 12, 2006.

1. I notcied that in 2007 the MCAT will also be offered in september. Will this continue?????....the later in september the better :thumbup:

I will be in undergrad for three more years (two quarters of it is post bac...just to finish off the year)-then apply to med schools. I go to a quarter system school. Spring quarter ends med June...so the year before I apply I was hoping to do serious hardcore MCAT study from mid june until the september MCAT. :D

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. TMP-SMX

TMP-SMX Senior Member
    Moderator Emeritus Gold Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Why would you want to be at an even bigger disadvantage for the application cycle? Seems a little stupid to me...

4. obrn

obrn Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    What do you think the latest date to take the MCAT and still apply for the 2008 cycle will be?

5. TMP-SMX

TMP-SMX Senior Member
    Moderator Emeritus Gold Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I would think they will never use the January test since that is after many deadlines, but anything with scores coming in before the deadlines they have set now I wouldn't see a problem.

(Of course you are stretching it pretty thin with anything where the scores come back in November or later)