mcat journal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kypreos

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone made an mcat journal? where you log out everything your going to do on a daily basis all the way up until the actualy test. I think that would be a cool idea just wondering if anyone has ever done something like that.

for example monday study nuclear phenomena and do the chapter on kaplans online workshop take the quiz and then watch the lesson then give a breif explanation on how you felt studying the subject and how well you grasped the concepts. and the same would go if your taking a practice test state the score your key weaknesses on the website and how well you though you did and what you noticed while going over the practice problems? I think this would be a good idea for people on here to read through someones journal and then see how well hes doing through studying and looking at hisi weaknesses/strengths noticing his practice exam scores and then seeying his actualy score?

I think i might do it but wanna see some feed back if anybody would be interested? or i might just do it for myself to keep me motivated/on track

Members don't see this ad.

hey..
i kinda started a blog on this but have not gotten really into it..im leaving my job jan 15 and after that I plan to update it every few days or so. its at www.mcatdiaries.blogspot.com some of it just about my dreams and aspirations so im not sure how helpful it would be!

You can kind of see MCAT journals on here. Some posters on here start preparing for the MCAT by becoming members. Then they make threads on a consistent basis that chronicles their journey. For instance, it usually goes:

1. Need help preparing for the MCAT
2. Can you help me with these topics
3. Help! I did badly on my first practice test
4. OMG OMG OMG OMG MY MCAT DATE IS ALMOST HERE
5. MY PRACTICE TESTS AREN'T GOING WELL HHHEELLPPP!!!:mad:
(Note, practice scores are 33+ :rolleyes: )
6. I FAILED THE MCAT TODAY SHOULD I RESCHEDULE:mad::mad:
7. FREAKING OUT HERE:mad::mad::mad:
8. HOORAY I GOT A 33S

I can think of a few posters that followed this trend.