MCAT June 27

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1022805

Asking for a friend.
My friend was supposed to take the MCAT in May 15 but that got cancelled and was only able to schedule his MCAT until June 28. With AAMC sending results on July 10 and his results arriving by July 14. Does this really hurt his chances of applying (where will he be in the stack of applicants?) He is already done with his application btw. Essay is done letters of recommendation are done as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Asking for a friend.
My friend was supposed to take the MCAT in May 15 but that got cancelled and was only able to schedule his MCAT until June 28. With AAMC sending results on July 10 and his results arriving by July 14. Does this really hurt his chances of applying (where will he be in the stack of applicants?) He is already done with his application btw. Essay is done letters of recommendation are done as well.
June 27 not June 28 my bad

Members don't see this ad :)
Not an issue. If he's worried, he can submit his app earlier to one school for verification while waiting for score.
So if he gets verified with one school, he can get automatically verified with other schools after getting the score?

So if he gets verified with one school, he can get automatically verified with other schools after getting the score?

You have to select one school to apply to in order to submit your application for verification. Once the app is verified, you can add additional schools that you would like to have the application sent to.

Reactions: 1 user