1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

MCAT kap study package $40

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by lorimarcu1, May 15, 2008.

1. lorimarcu1

Pre-Medical
    Hi everyone,

I bought this set when I took the kaplan mcat course in jan 2007. The set includes everything but the org. chem laminated sheet...I lost it :(

1 classroom lesson book
    1 high yield problem solving book
    1 verbal reasoning book
    1 physical sciences book
    1 biological sciences book
    4 sets of flash cards (1 for each science subject)
    3 laminated sheets

All books are in great shape, with only minimal writing in pencil, mainly in the lesson book. Payment can be made through paypal. I will need the email that you have listed with paypal and will send invoice to that email. I will ship for free via media mail...or I will ship priority if you cover the cost.

email [email protected]

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Junkie06

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hey is this still available?