MCAT: Kaplan, EK1001, EK, BR, Barrons- Prices cannot be beat!

Support SDN by shopping at our Amazon store.
Jun 21, 2013
Status
Non-Student
Hey guys,
I am making these super cheap because I just want to get rid of them before I move. If you are interested, want pictures, or have any other questions please shoot me a message!

All sets are complete
Kaplan set (2012/2013 this second set was sent to me by Kaplan in the middle of my course because of some slight changes they made) completely untouched in new condition including flashcard sheets and Quicksheets $65 plus shipping

Kaplan set (2012) in good condition minimal writing in it including flashcard sheets and Quicksheets $55plus shipping

Kaplan set (2006) in good condition some writing and highlighting with High-Yield Problem Solving Guide included $20 plus shipping

EK 7th Edition set in good condition some writing and highlighting includes a free unmarked simulated test $45 plus shipping

EK 1001 plus 101 verbal: all have writing on some pages and highlighting in the answers section $45 plus shipping SOLD

Berkeley Review Verbal Reasoning 2007 in good condition with minimal highlighting and no writing $15 plus shipping

Barron's 12th Edition good condition no writing will include The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam Edition $15 plus shipping

Last edited: