MCAT Kaplan VR score conversion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medstart108

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried a practice test from Kaplan's MCAT advanced intensive prep for top students 2009 edition. It had 35 questions in 50 minutes. I scored a 31. Does anyone know what this converts too? Is there a chart somewhere, i cannot find it in the book.

Members don't see this ad.

I tried a practice test from Kaplan's MCAT advanced intensive prep for top students 2009 edition. It had 35 questions in 50 minutes. I scored a 31. Does anyone know what this converts too? Is there a chart somewhere, i cannot find it in the book.

As far as I know, Kaplan doesn't provide a conversion chart of any sort ...

Keep in mind that Kaplan's VR also doesn't have any predictive power so it's useless to really find out.

If you are really eager, use the conversion chart of AAMC ... I guess if you miss 1 question/passage, you end up with ~11 ....

As far as I know, Kaplan doesn't provide a conversion chart of any sort ...

Keep in mind that Kaplan's VR also doesn't have any predictive power so it's useless to really find out.

If you are really eager, use the conversion chart of AAMC ... I guess if you miss 1 question/passage, you end up with ~11 ....

Do you have the link to this conversion chart, i can't find it. Thanks