MCAT last minute increases in score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stanfordhereiam

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

So I took FLE #1(AAMC) last saturday and scored: 499: 125/123/126/125. Today I took FLE #2 and scored 509: 127/128/129/125. I am testing next saturday, and my goal is 517. What can I do between now and saturday to maximize my score? Don't tell me to void or no show please! If I can bring my mcat score 10 points up in one week, then I can bring up another 10 points, even though I understand its a lot more difficult.

Thanks for reading! I appreciate the responses! :)

Members don't see this ad.

You went up in everything but B/B, so cramming AAMC B/B practice questions all week makes the most sense. Not sure if it will get you another 10 points, but it can't hurt. Maybe memorize some shortcuts for physics and gen chem to raise your C/P score.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi all,

So I took FLE #1(AAMC) last saturday and scored: 499: 125/123/126/125. Today I took FLE #2 and scored 509: 127/128/129/125. I am testing next saturday, and my goal is 517. What can I do between now and saturday to maximize my score? Don't tell me to void or no show please! If I can bring my mcat score 10 points up in one week, then I can bring up another 10 points, even though I understand its a lot more difficult.

Thanks for reading! I appreciate the responses! :)
Sounds a bit risky...focus on your weaknesses as much as possible at this point

You went up in everything but B/B, so cramming AAMC B/B practice questions all week makes the most sense. Not sure if it will get you another 10 points, but it can't hurt. Maybe memorize some shortcuts for physics and gen chem to raise your C/P score.

I am assuming you meant P/S?

Members don't see this ad :)
UPDATE: I got a 514: 128/128/128/130. AHH... What should I do? I want to stay in Cali for med school, and their average is a 519! There is no testing centers decently close until July 20th.

Honestly though if you are capable of increasing that much in one week, you could probably hit 523 or something on a July exam. I guess any lateness wouldn't make a difference in your case because of the high stats. But yeah, 514 is amazing too. I would love that score!

I voided GUYS!

C/P was terrible!! So many damn calculations. Everything else was doable. Cars was super easy; bio was meh..; psych was experimental and a couple weird terms in between. I voided because of C/P. I probably would have gotten a 124. Definitely tested my weakness.