Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Mcat lunch update!

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Biffer, Aug 17, 2002.

1. Biffer

Biffer The good times doc

haha--
    the test has been decent so far with the exception of an intermittent drill just outside our exam room! I am gonna go and start some hell with whoever is responsible. with the two hardest sections finished, I can relax a little knowing I did my best. best of luck on the remainder of the test--

peace,
    biffer

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Doctor Octopus

Doctor Octopus Hospitalist

Resident [Any Field]
    That is some true SDN dedication, posting during lunch break. :)
    good luck!

4. rCubed

rCubed taiko master

wow, i agree...u deserve like a SDN medal or something....hope the rest of ur exam went off well

5. Jugador75

Jugador75 Senior Member

SDN dedication? What are you people out of your minds? I'm sorry, but since biffer is one of my closest friends, I can say this: You are a moron!!! Who the hell posts a thread during the mcat lunchbreak??

I guess it is pretty cool actually. It's just a little bizzare. But I guess that's the idea.

Later Farid

6. Biffer

Biffer The good times doc

Dave,
    I'll be back at school in a week-meanwhile I am going to be in and out of town seeing peeps I've neglected this summer. When the hell do you move in? What condition is your apt. in? did that girl leave it in good shape like you thought she would..haha.

later,
    biffer

7. Jugador75

Jugador75 Senior Member

Biffenstein,

Check out my post about MCAT test-taking conditions.