Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Mcat lunch update!

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Biffer, Aug 17, 2002.

1. Biffer

Biffer The good times doc 10+ Year Member

Dec 21, 2001
    philly
    haha--
    the test has been decent so far with the exception of an intermittent drill just outside our exam room! I am gonna go and start some hell with whoever is responsible. with the two hardest sections finished, I can relax a little knowing I did my best. best of luck on the remainder of the test--

peace,
    biffer

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Doctor Octopus

Doctor Octopus Hospitalist 10+ Year Member

May 23, 2002
    "Picksburgh"
    That is some true SDN dedication, posting during lunch break. :)
    good luck!

4. rCubed

rCubed taiko master 10+ Year Member

Jul 14, 2002
    NY

wow, i agree...u deserve like a SDN medal or something....hope the rest of ur exam went off well

5. Jugador75

Jugador75 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jan 8, 2002
    New York
    SDN dedication? What are you people out of your minds? I'm sorry, but since biffer is one of my closest friends, I can say this: You are a moron!!! Who the hell posts a thread during the mcat lunchbreak??

I guess it is pretty cool actually. It's just a little bizzare. But I guess that's the idea.

Later Farid

6. Biffer

Biffer The good times doc 10+ Year Member

Dec 21, 2001
    philly
    Dave,
    I'll be back at school in a week-meanwhile I am going to be in and out of town seeing peeps I've neglected this summer. When the hell do you move in? What condition is your apt. in? did that girl leave it in good shape like you thought she would..haha.

later,
    biffer

7. Jugador75

Jugador75 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jan 8, 2002
    New York
    Biffenstein,

Check out my post about MCAT test-taking conditions.