Mcat lunch update!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Biffer

The good times doc
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
haha--
the test has been decent so far with the exception of an intermittent drill just outside our exam room! I am gonna go and start some hell with whoever is responsible. with the two hardest sections finished, I can relax a little knowing I did my best. best of luck on the remainder of the test--

peace,
biffer

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Doctor Octopus
That is some true SDN dedication, posting during lunch break. :)
good luck!

wow, i agree...u deserve like a SDN medal or something....hope the rest of ur exam went off well

SDN dedication? What are you people out of your minds? I'm sorry, but since biffer is one of my closest friends, I can say this: You are a *****!!! Who the hell posts a thread during the mcat lunchbreak??

I guess it is pretty cool actually. It's just a little bizzare. But I guess that's the idea.

Later Farid

Members don't see this ad :)
Dave,
I'll be back at school in a week-meanwhile I am going to be in and out of town seeing peeps I've neglected this summer. When the hell do you move in? What condition is your apt. in? did that girl leave it in good shape like you thought she would..haha.

later,
biffer

Biffenstein,

Check out my post about MCAT test-taking conditions.