MCAT Materials SN2ed, PR and EK sets for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dje988

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm selling all the MCAT materials I've accumulated over the past year (which is a lot).

My set includes:

SN2ed Set:
2013 BR Verbal Reasoning (Like New)-- SOLD
Examkrackers MCAT Biology-- SOLD
Berkeley Review Physics I & II (2013)-- SOLD
Berkeley Review General Chemistry I & II (2013)-- SOLD
Berkeley Review Biology I & II (2013)-- SOLD
Berkeley Review Organic Chemistry I & II (2013)-- SOLD

Additional TPR Sets (Would sell rest of TPR set for $90):
TPR Hyperlearning Science Workbook - (Good condition- small amount of writing but very usable) a massive book with tons of practice problems that I found really useful. You run out of BR problems in the sciences-- SOLD

TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook (Excellent Condition) -- $100 -- SOLD

TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook (USED) -- $25 --quite a bit of writing in it, although some of the passages are not completed and the ones that are have many wrong answers (it therefore is still useful IMO). The other issue with it is that it is a bit of a misprint (which is why TPR sent me a new one) -- the only thing its missing is detailed solutions for a few of the early passages, although I bet these could be found online (if you need them -- it isn't that many passages and non-detailed answers are still present in the book) and it still has the vast majority of the detailed solutions anway.

TPR In-Class Compendium (Good Condition) -- $10 -- A little bit of writing, is basically just an extension of the science and verbal workbooks with similiar problems and passages, just a much smaller book (maybe 15-20 passages per MCAT subject).

TPR Verbal Reasoning and Writing Review-- This is the best VR content book out there. Helped me get a 13 in VR (way better than the EK or BR version).
TPR Physics and Math Review-- Excellent Condition
TPR Biology Review-- Good Condition
TPR General Chem Review-- Excellent Condition
TPR Organic Chem Review-- Excellent Condition

The TPR Content Review books are top notch. In my opinion, they are the best content books around, particularly in Organic chem and bio, where I think EK/BR are a bit shaky. These fill in all the gaps well and are a happy medium between BRs rambling, way too detailed explanations and EKs skimpy ones.

Additional EK set ($40):
Other Examkrackers MCAT Books (Organic Chemistry, Chemistry, Physics) - all in great condition
Examcrackers MCAT Verbal Reasoning and Mathematical Techniques

The EK books are really helpful in providing a short, to the point explanation when you have little time or need a refresher. I always did my initial read of a chapter with BR/TPR and then did my second with EK. This worked really well and doesn't get you bogged down in content review (more time for problems/tests). Also, the EK 30 minute exams in these books are IMO the very best practice problems (equal to if not better than the practice tests out there).

1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry-SOLD
1001 Questions in MCAT Physics-SOLD
1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry-SOLD
1001 Questions in MCAT Bio (mostly unnecesary but could help)-- All of my 1001 books have some writing in them but still have PLENTY of value left.--SOLD

I would sell the sets individually as well ($360 for SN2ed, $90 for the remaining part of the additional PR set and $40 for EK set) but will charge shipping costs for the individual sets. I am willing to split up sets if price is right, just make me an offer, and will negotiate on price in general (although not much).

Thanks and PM me if you have any questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Books not marked sold are still available.

How much for TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook and TPR Verbal Reasoning and Writing Review?

Members don't see this ad :)
IS your TPR set still available?

I'm interested in buying just TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook if it is still available

I'm interested in buying just TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook if it is still available
I sold my unused version but still have the more used one available. See original post above.

Does the ek1001 material have the answers marked? if not, send me info i'll take them! email me if you can: [email protected]