MCAT Materials - TBR, EK, TPRH, and more

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brian K.

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am putting up for sale all of my MCAT materials. Here is a complete list of what is available. If it is still listed here, the item is still available. First pay, first serve! All prices INCLUDE shipping! Willing to hear offers, just PM me.

1) COMPLETE 2013 Berkeley Review book set. Physical sciences have writing/highlighting in about 25% of the chapters, but in ALL books the in text questions and passages are UNMARKED. The Bio books are unmarked and unused, the orgo books are unmarked as well. Total set for $350. Or PM me offers.

2) COMPLETE 2012 Berkeley Review book set. Completely unmarked. Willing to sell this set per topic. Total set for $250. Or PM me offers.

2) COMPLETE 2012 Princeton Review books set (including the well known TPRH Verbal and Science workbook both unmarked, the in-class compendium, as well as the science review questions booklet and verbal tutorial workbook, AND the TPR MCAT Elite 45 book). $300 for everything here. This set is totally unmarked.

3) COMPLETE 8th Edition EK MCAT Set. Also includes EK1001 series for each topic. Everything unmarked. $180 for this set.

4) HUGE Assortment of practices tests ("R" versions of AAMC, standard AAMC, TBR Full lengths, Kaplan Full lengths, Kaplan sectionals, Kaplan Topicals.) PM for additional details.

5) EK Audio Osmosis. $40. Not sure what version it is, got it from a friend. I listened to it and it was pretty good.

I may be willing to sell in parts just shoot me a PM with an offer. I would prefer to sell in complete sets so I'm willing to bundle in a bunch of practice materials on top if you take a whole set. We can discuss through PM. Shipping will be through USPS flat rate box from Detroit, Michigan.

Please PM me ALL inquiries in order to keep this thread nice and clean. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: