MCAT materials-TBR set, TPR Science workbook, TPR verbal workbook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cdistel

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am selling a complete set of TBR all are from 2013, I would prefer to sell this as a set for $350 (price includes 2 day shipping with tracking number, will ship asap), the TBR verbal book has underlining in a few passages but none of the answers are marked and it is just on a few passages. To be clear the set includes:
Physics I and II
Bio I and II
Gen Chem I and II
Organic I and II
Verbal-has underlining on just a few passages
All tbr books minus the verbal are as clean if you purchased directly from tbr

If someone wants everything but the verbal I can sell for $300 with the same 2 day shipping and tracking number provided

Also I am selling a 2012 TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Science Workbook for $120, no passages are underlined and of course no answers are marked-2 day shipping with tracking provided

I am selling a 2012 TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook for $120,no passages are underlined and of course no answers are marked-2 day shipping with tracking provided

Finally selling a complete set of EK books 7th edition, to be clear this includes bio, physics, gen chem, orgo (missing flash cards) and bio for $30 this includes shipping but not 2 day if you need 2 day add on an extra 10 dollars. The covers are in bad shape but serviceable, not much underlining or highlighting

I live in NC and I will only go through Paypal, best of luck

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am interested in TBR set minus verbal as well as both TPR Hyperlearning Science and Verbal Workbooks. Are these still available?

yes still for sale, i sent you a pm

everything is sold except tbr verbal and examkracker books