MCAT Materials: The Princeton Review MCAT Hyperlearning + EK 101 Verbal Passages

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CalDent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Complete Set of the 2009 Princeton Review MCAT Books.

MCAT Hyperlearning Science Workbook (2009)
MCAT Biological Sciences Review (2009)
MCAT Physical Sciences Review (2009)
MCAT Verbal Reasoning and Writing Review (2009)
MCAT Verbal Workbook (2009)
MCAT In-Class Compendium (2009)

Also selling ExamKrackers 101 Verbal Passages - boosts your score at least 5 points!

PM me and we can work something out. I will sell at reasonable price and will ship anywhere in the US!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

Are these books used or new? If they are used, are there pen marks/highlights in them? How much are you willing to sell them for? I'm really interested in buying them. Let me know as soon as you can!

Thanks!

Im interested pls pm me. Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello all,
I also have MCAT materials for sale if anyone is interested. I currently have the following available:
Kaplan MCAT:
Lesson Book
Physical Sciences Review Notes book
Biological Sciences Review Notes book
Verbal Reasoning Strategy and Practice book
High-Yield Problem Solving Guide book
Flash Cards

Exam Krackers: 101 passages in MCAT Reasoning

The Princeton Review: Cracking the MCAT CBT 2nd Edition

All Kaplan materials are nearly new, with only the first Unit pages written in the Lesson Book.
The Princeton Review is nearly new as well.
The Exam Krackers still has all but one of the scantrons in the back still attached and is like new.

Hello all,

Materials are still available. PM me, will get rid of them on first come first serve basis.

Thanks!

Hello all,
I also have MCAT materials for sale if anyone is interested. I currently have the following available:
Kaplan MCAT:
Lesson Book
Physical Sciences Review Notes book
Biological Sciences Review Notes book
Verbal Reasoning Strategy and Practice book
High-Yield Problem Solving Guide book
Flash Cards

Exam Krackers: 101 passages in MCAT Reasoning

The Princeton Review: Cracking the MCAT CBT 2nd Edition

All Kaplan materials are nearly new, with only the first Unit pages written in the Lesson Book.
The Princeton Review is nearly new as well.
The Exam Krackers still has all but one of the scantrons in the back still attached and is like new.

Hey I am intrested in buying only the princeton review for verbal. PM me if you are intrested. Thanks

Books are still available!

I would like to sell the whole package as a whole, at $300 plus shipping. This will include the EK 101 passages book as well.

If you're interested in buying individual books, the price will be somewhat expensive since I want to sell the whole package altogether. PM me and we can negotiate.

Thanks

Books are still available!

I would like to sell the whole package as a whole, at $300 plus shipping. This will include the EK 101 passages book as well.

If you're interested in buying individual books, the price will be somewhat expensive since I want to sell the whole package altogether. PM me and we can negotiate.

Thanks

Hey, I did PM you, but have not got any response from you. Are you still selling the books . Please let me know ...I really neeed the verbal workbook!! Thanks

Hey - I am looking for only the Physical and the Biological Sciences review and the science workbook from princeton review. Are they still available ? For how much ?
Preferably the 2009 version. Please email me at [email protected]

I need a The Princeton Review Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook
any help?

Princeton Review Set

MCAT Hyperlearning Science Workbook (2010)
MCAT Biological Sciences Review (2010)
MCAT Physical Sciences Review (2010)
MCAT Verbal Reasoning and Writing Review (2010)
MCAT Verbal Workbook (2010)
MCAT In-Class Compendium (2010)

Kaplan Set

MCAT Lesson Book
MCAT Physical Sciences Review Notes
MCAT Biological Sciences Review Notes
MCAT High-Yield Problem Solving Guide

Also selling ExamKrackers 101 Verbal Passages and ExamKrackers 1001 Questions in Biology!

$200 for everything or best offer. PM me and we can work something out. Will ship anywhere in the US.

Do you still have the TPR verbal workbook? How much are you willing to sell it for?