mcat materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mocizzle

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am about to start studying for the mcat, I have content review down and I'm really just trying to find a good source for questions all I have a consensus about is the full aamc bundle, and the uworld qbank, so I would like to ask
1. Is khan academy good for passages specifically (not just content)? I keep hearing mixed, some say they are good for cars and soc/psych, some say they are good for all, etc.
2. Is next step a solid exam source? They have a deal for 10 exams and a qbank that seems good, but are there explanations good / content representative?
3. Is kaplan qbank good?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

The very best materials in terms of practice passages are the TBR books. Their explanations and strategies are pure gold on the sciences. You can't go wrong with the sheer number of passages and questions in their books. I do not recommend their P/S or CARS, but the organic, chem, physics, and biology books are the best out there.