Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

MCAT materials

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by gammy, Sep 6, 2002.

1. gammy

gammy New Member

I have Kaplan materials that one would normally get when registered for the course. I changed my mind about taking the course, so these books are still new and unused. The package includes a Biological sciences review book, Physical sciences review book, verbal reasoning review, MCAT lesson book, and flashcards. unfortunately, i don't have the CD-rom. I have no idea where i misplaced it. i'm selling all for $150. this is the 2002 edition.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Gammy,

I PM?d you. Pl. let me know if you still have the books.

4. gammy

gammy New Member

yes, i still have the books. what does "PMed" mean anyway. :rolleyes:

email me at [email protected]

5. I PM 'd you means I Personal Mailed you. When you press "pm" button below your post, you can actually send a personal mail to the "poster". That is what I did. You can check your personal mail inbox. But anyway, I will send you an email.