MCAT or MedSchool>?

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by hubadahubada, Jan 14, 2002.

1. hubadahubada

hubadahubada Junior Member

Which do you guys feel is more difficult - the MCATs or Medical School? and why do you feel that way?

2. Goofy

Goofy Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bentz

bentz Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I am not yet in medschool. but,I also assumethat medschool is much harder than the mcat.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Acro Yali

Acro Yali Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

MCAT is nothing compared to medical school.

5. jdub

jdub Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    comparing the mcat is probably not the best way to measure up against the rigors of medschool, as a few have said, but you should know that the mcat definitely isn't a cake walk. in fact, it is quite difficult and requires a lot of study time for most. it is also something that should not be taken lightly, because it is a major factor involved in getting accepted. best of luck.

6. star23

star23 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I would say that the mcat and med school are two very different things so hard to compare. However, I felt during the mcat that I was studying my *&^ off. I feel that way now in medical school. I guess it is all relative because if I only had to study now as much as I did for the MCAT my life would be a lot easier.