Mcat pearls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

4u2nv1313

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi.

Does anyone have a link for MCAT Pearls. They use to have an active link but that took it down. MCAT Pearls is really helpful, if anyone has a link or the material which they can email me. please let me know. Thanks.

:D

Members don't see this ad.

I forgot what happened, but about 2 years ago, MCAT Pearls basically fell off the map. Before it disappeared, a book was made. Then, someone claimed MCAT Pearls was back. However, when people went to the site, everything was different. I think posters were saying it was now a pay-for site. I'm really not sure about all this, but I'd just focus your efforts on using known sources.

The guy from Mcat pearls backstabbed us and he said he needed to make a profit to pay for bandwidtch and site-hosting costs which is like $19 per year. Boo him! It makes me wonder if it was the plan all along to try and commericalize the product. I majored in business and it is a good business plan to gain a reputation and garner love for your brand then reveal your cashing-in & exit strategy. I mean it's a free country; but, it takes away from the credibility of other free movements (i.e. gnu, wiki, etc...) because you can never trust people's intentions anymore nowadays.