4u2nv1313

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2007
Status
Non-Student
Hi.

Does anyone have a link for MCAT Pearls. They use to have an active link but that took it down. MCAT Pearls is really helpful, if anyone has a link or the material which they can email me. please let me know. Thanks.

:D

SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2007
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I forgot what happened, but about 2 years ago, MCAT Pearls basically fell off the map. Before it disappeared, a book was made. Then, someone claimed MCAT Pearls was back. However, when people went to the site, everything was different. I think posters were saying it was now a pay-for site. I'm really not sure about all this, but I'd just focus your efforts on using known sources.

Oct 9, 2009
Status
Non-Student
The guy from Mcat pearls backstabbed us and he said he needed to make a profit to pay for bandwidtch and site-hosting costs which is like $19 per year. Boo him! It makes me wonder if it was the plan all along to try and commericalize the product. I majored in business and it is a good business plan to gain a reputation and garner love for your brand then reveal your cashing-in & exit strategy. I mean it's a free country; but, it takes away from the credibility of other free movements (i.e. gnu, wiki, etc...) because you can never trust people's intentions anymore nowadays.