1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

MCAT photo

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Cerberus, Apr 9, 2004.

1. Cerberus

Cerberus Heroic Necromancer
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Can I just print one off my comp and staple it to my admission ticket?

2. CanIMakeIt

CanIMakeIt Fellow
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    no it specifically asks to tape and not staple the photo and make sure it is appx 2X2

3. Cerberus

Cerberus Heroic Necromancer
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    ok, well can i print a 2X2 pic?

4. buomyta

buomyta Member
    7+ Year Member

Yes, I believe I saw this addressed a while back and the response was...many have printed off the appropriate size from their dig cams and taped them on. They also used the pics for their apps. It saved them lots of money. I personally printed off and taped it on. Looks great. Do it.

5. fun8stuff

fun8stuff *hiding from patients*
    15+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I printed mine off on glossy paper. You can't even tell the difference. It was faster a cheaper than going and having it done. Took 5 minutes and cost 25 cents.

6. gdk

gdk Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    fyi, the card says attach a 2x2 photo, but the mcat handbook says passport photos are ok, which are more like 1x1