MCAT Physical Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RDS1090

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm looking for any advice on scoring well on the physical sciences section of the MCAT. My semester ended today and my MCAT is July 13th. I have roughly two months to prepare. I have been studying the past couple months but couldn't find a consistent schedule because of the demands of school and teaching a microbiology lab on campus. I'm doing pretty well in biological sciences and verbal. I'm really just worried about physical sciences. I have the study material for both Kaplan and Examkrackers. I also have the 1001 questions books for both physics and chemistry along with the online resources Kaplan brings.

Do you recommend doing a quick and intense content review followed by several practice and section tests? How long do you think I should spend on content review max before taking just practice tests? is two months enough time to prepare for the MCAT if I already have a understanding of the layout of the exam?

Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Berkeley review! Went from a 9 on my first practice test to a 14 on the real thing. Do every problem timed, go over each answer in depth, read each chapter 3 time and you will definitely get a good score