MCAT Practice Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rgrell

Med School or Bust
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
So I am retaking the MCAT after being rocked on the 5/20 exam and need some advice.
I completely all the AAMC practice exams before I took my last MCAT.
Now, with a month to go before my next and best MCAT, I don't know what to do for practice exams. I still have access to the TPR exams, but I am worried that since they are so hard, they will destroy my [already hurt] confidence.

Should I look into a TBR, Kaplan, or GS test? I have the EK 16 Mini MCAT book and may begin using those.

Any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!
So I am retaking the MCAT after being rocked on the 5/20 exam and need some advice.
I completely all the AAMC practice exams before I took my last MCAT.
Now, with a month to go before my next and best MCAT, I don't know what to do for practice exams. I still have access to the TPR exams, but I am worried that since they are so hard, they will destroy my [already hurt] confidence.

Should I look into a TBR, Kaplan, or GS test? I have the EK 16 Mini MCAT book and may begin using those.

Any advice?

Is your issue with verbal or sciences?

Is your issue with verbal or sciences?

My Verbal was my lowest section on my real MCAT, but it was consistently my strongest on my practice exams...So I'd say I need to work on Verbal. I cannot explain why I saw this major drop though. I guess I just...got too many questions wrong..:)laugh:)

However, I would still like to move up by at least 2 points in PS and BS (I scored a disappointing 9 and 8 respectively).

Just took the free AAMC practice test -3...After 2 months of studying I was utterly disappointed with the socre 26...PS-10 BS-9 and verbal 7...probably because I havent practiced hard enough and just focused on content...Ill be taking the next FL this Firday and hope to devote all my time practicing EK 1001 and TPR workbooks. Have two weeks...any suggestions people....August 12th my judgement day and need a 35 to save myself from the wrath of Hell!!! Help :(