MCAT practice test schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

horsesense21

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was planning on taking the mcat this september but dont feel that two months is an adequte amount of time to study and take practice tests. so i figure i will probably end up taking it in January 2013. Ill probably be done with content review before the end of the summer, leaving me with just practice tests for oct, nov, december and janucary. people keep saying dont waster your practice tests. So how exactly should i proceed with all this time to take practice tests? Keep in mind i am a full time student and will have school from late september to early december. during the academic quarter can i take a practice test one week, review the test the next week and then take the next test the week after. (Tests every two weeks)? Is that sufficient? Also i want to maintain my grades in school. Also im kind of worried about taking the test in late january while school is going on. Posts on here say you have to study like crazy the two weeks before the test. But if i am in school i obviously wont be able to drop everything for it.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: