MCAT Prep Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sjw3378

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking at taking the MCAT around January. After I finish up physics and biochem this summer I will have all the prerequisites for the MCAT finished. I am really trying to score very high on this test. I was wondering what prep course people recommend going with? What has been successful for the people that score 520+ on the MCAT?

Thanks for any help/advice!

Members don't see this ad.

theres no magic pill or magic way of studying, but i recently purchased the princeton, kaplan and exam krackers textbooks all for studying. The rest is solely based on how hard u study my friend. Good luck to u

theres no magic pill or magic way of studying, but i recently purchased the princeton, kaplan and exam krackers textbooks all for studying. The rest is solely based on how hard u study my friend. Good luck to u

How do you like those books? I'm getting ready to purchase the Princeton Review, Examkrackers, and AAMC books and practice exams.

How do you like those books? I'm getting ready to purchase the Princeton Review, Examkrackers, and AAMC books and practice exams.
I really really really recommend kaplan ! It all goes down to personal preference however. I find that reading the kaplan books made me understand and grasp info way more easier than my professors did in university lol