MCAT Prep-Course Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pre-Med Student Z

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has taken a Kaplan MCAT Prep-Course? If so, would you recommend it? I have taken the MCAT a few times and need to change the way I study, and I am in need of test taking strategies. If a Kaplan course is not recommended, is there another one that someone could recommend. I have tried studying on my own, and this has not worked out for me. I have heard a few good reviews about the MCAT Self-Prep ECourse which is a free MCAT-prep resource. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Sit in on a course lecture and see for yourself. Any course that is good will let you.

We have students sit in on our classes prior to enrolling, to see if our style matches them. This is important for both the student and the teachers, because we have a very personal and interactive approach that works best when people are energetic and positive. We need our students to be open-minded to completely unifque ways of looking at material, of memorizing the essentials, and mostly at solving problems. It doesn't work for everyone, and it's important to know that before committing. But the ones our approach does fit see huge gains in their scores. It's all about finding a fit for your learning style. One size does not fit all.