MCAT Prep Materials, Calgary/Edmonton

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dorthy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I wrote the MCAT last summer and have a lot of materials that I found very useful that I'd like to pass on. They are all in very good shape, the examkrackers bio book has some notes written in the margins, but they are all neat and pertinent. Please contact me for more info about the books, or if you're just looking for advice on the test.
Cheers!

Examkrackers complete MCAT Study Package --- $70

Includes 5 books covering: Verbal Reasoning, Organic Chem, General Chem, Biology, and Physics. Also comes with an extra full length practice exam.

Examkrackers 101 Passages in Verbal Reasoning --- $20
Very good for studying a section of the mcat that many science students find challenging.

Examkrackers 1001 Questions in MCAT physics ---$15
Great for extra practice

Examkrackers 1001 Questions in MCAT Biology ---$20

The Princeton Review Hyperlearning Package --- $175
Extremely comprehensive. Includes MCAT Biological sciences review, MCAT Science Workbook, MCAT verbal woorkbook, MCAT Verbal reasoning and writing review, MCAT physical sciences review, and MCAT in-class compendium (extra problems). This package is considered by many to include some of the best review materials out there and is only available by taking the course.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey im interested in your 1001 series books. Is it the Bio 1001 that has writing? I am also interested in your TPR Verbal Workbook if you have it. Send me an email and let me know [email protected]