MCAT Prep materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LOLstudent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in the process of turning my demeanor to a more serious side when it comes to studying. I almost have my associates in science, and I'm thinking ahead for the upcoming challenges I may face. Such as, the MCAT.

I have been listening to exam crackers audio osmosis for a couple months now, decided to transcribe it into a written format to retain information, and also to have visual representation for when I am listening to the cds. I have also collected a pretty vast amount of practice/study test.. things.. from Kaplan. I havn't worked on the Kaplan guides too much as of yet, but I was wondering if there were any more materials I SHOULD use as study material.

This has probably been posted before, and it's probably in the FAQ's but don't burn me for this. It's a bit late for me to be up, as I have to wake up for calc tomorrow.. I guess that's the extent of my excuse for not looking.

Well, has anybody ever used these materials before? The exam crackers bit isn't what I expected, as it is mostly basic information about each subject (I've gotten through physics and chemistry). But I reckon it's helping me regardless because every few lectures is a semesters worth of information.

Would that sort of information be what I should expect from the MCAT?

Members don't see this ad.

The notes you are taking for audio osmosis are available for purchase if you are interested,

MCAT EK Complete study package ISBN:1893858499

correlates pretty well with audio osmosis so check that out

The notes you are taking for audio osmosis are available for purchase if you are interested,

MCAT EK Complete study package ISBN:1893858499

correlates pretty well with audio osmosis so check that out

Yeah, but I find myself retaining more information when I write it all down. For the math and such, I have my textbooks.