MCAT Princeton Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medical22

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I took the MCAT for the first time this August and did very poorly. I took the Kaplan review course. I've been reading the other posts and most people think that princeton review is much better than Kaplan. I'm not planning to take any other review course. I need to study harder on my own. I just wanted to ask if anyone would be willing to lend me their princeton review books or sell them to me a reasonable price. And where can I get the red book you guys are talking about. I'm not familiar with that. I'm going to take the exam again in April. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

You may be able to get some off ebay. Though its not common but sometimes people are selling princeton books there. Make sure you contact the person, cause I have seen a number of times that ebay takes those auction off before they complete because TPR complains to them about copyright.

I sent you a private message about buying my books. If you don't get it then please email me at [email protected]

Thanks