MCAT Princeton Review Hyperlearning Set/Examkrackers Set/EK 101 Verbal/AAMC MSAR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marco101

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Princeton Review Hyperlearning Set (2009 Edition): $250 for entire set and FREE AAMC Official Guide to the MCAT Exam or AAMC MSAR*
1) Biological Sciences Review
2) Physical Sciences Review
3) Science Workbook (VERY helpful)
4) Verbal Workbook
5) Verbal Reasoning and Writing Review
6) In-Class Compendium
7) Science Review Questions & Solutions (Excellent for a quick review)

Examkrackers Complete Study Package (7th Edition): $110 for entire set and FREE AAMC Official Guide to the MCAT Exam or AAMC MSAR*
1) Physics
2) Biology (BEST biology review book IMO)
3) Organic Chemistry
4) Chemistry
5) Verbal
6) EK Practice MCAT

Examkrackers 101 Verbal Passages: $25
AAMC Official Guide to the MCAT Exam: $25
AAMC Medical School Admission Requirements (MSAR): $25

*If sets are purchased I will include your choice of either the AAMC Official Guide to the MCAT Exam or the AAMC MSAR book for free with purchase.

Feel free to PM me if you have ANY questions about the books or an honest opinion on which books are the best investment to succeed on the MCAT. Good day :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Would you sell the princeton verbal workbook for $50 shipped? 100% serious, please pm me if interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
Price has been lowered for TPR and EK books.

Etorphine: Please message me in a week for availability of TPRH Verbal book, I was hoping to sell it as a set.

I am interested to purchase your entire advertised sets. PM sent.

All books are still available since one of my buyers has backed out. I want to get rid of these books ASAP if anyone is interested please PM me. Thanks :)

All books still available except for TPR Verbal workbook and TPR Science Workbook. Books can be individually purchased, no need to buy the set anymore. Come on buyers.. please get these books our of my sight ASAP

TPRH Verbal/Writing Review and MSAR have been SOLD.

PM me for all other books. Very flexible with prices and willing to ship next day.

I'm interested in what remains; have PM'd you.