MCAT Princeton review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

niktacal82

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys:
I heard MCAT Princeton review books are really good; do you guys know where can I get P. books? from amazon? I looked them up -->
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b...eywords=MCAT+princeton+review+books&x=16&y=22

but I am not sure which one is the right book. ( or is there anybody here who wanna sell his/her princeton books ?:p)

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hey, im using these mcat princeton review books right now and find them really helpful. thats not the book. You're looking for a book called Princeton Review MCAT Hyperlearning Biological Sciences (for Bio/orgo) and Physical Sciences (for physics not on dat and chem). These are the books you get for signing up for the MCAT course. I'd check Ebay and the classifieds section on SDN. good luck!

Hey I have both books If i do well actually when I do well on my DAT next Tuesday I will sell them to you they are really good for some areas to supplement. Currently im using Destroyer and Cliffs AP Bio with some of the MCAT princton review to supplement the human physiology area and some small other details.

Members don't see this ad :)