MCAT Qbank: Some companies no longer offering it as a "stand alone" option. Suggestions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

χmaverickχ

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Currently I'm in the process of studying for the new MCAT. I've got the Kaplan books for content, and I think I'll be going with Next Step for the practice tests, but I'm also looking for a good "Qbank" that I can use to test certain areas that I feel need more concentration with others. Aside from MPrep (which I've heard bad reviews of) and the AAMC question packs, does anyone here recommend something similar that has helped them prepare adequately for test day? I got off the phone with Kaplan earlier and apparently they are no longer offering the Qbank by itself like they used to, save for a free option that has nowhere near the amount of questions as the old Qbank. That was a huge disappointment to hear, considering their earlier Qbank had stellar reviews and A LOT of questions...

I searched the forums before creating this thread but didn't have much luck...

Thanks in advance for all the suggestions!

Members don't see this ad.

^yeah unfortunately that's the one by MPrep, and I haven't really heard great things about the content and apparently it's also worded strangely a good bit of the time

To be honest bro I didn't think the Kaplan QBank was that great when I had access to it, more geared to the old MCAT, not as many experimental passages...