Mcat questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PreMedHopeful

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
1) When's the latest you can take it and "still be early" in terms of applying for fall 2010 cycle....

2) When is the most time people take it? April or August?

3) Can I potentially take it in January, June, and September???

4) Does taking the MCAT more than once look bad???

5) Do any MD or DO schools combined MCAT subscores from various test dates???

THANKSSSSSSS

Members don't see this ad.

You need to get off SDN and focus on your classes. I have never seen someone freak out about the MCAT as much as you, and this far in advance. STOP planning on taking it 3 times. Stop planning on taking Kaplan twice followed by TPR. If you want to be early for 2010, you should probably apply in June/July, although August won't kill you if your score/GPA/etc are good.

You need to get off SDN and focus on your classes. I have never seen someone freak out about the MCAT as much as you, and this far in advance. STOP planning on taking it 3 times. Stop planning on taking Kaplan twice followed by TPR. If you want to be early for 2010, you should probably apply in June/July, although August won't kill you if your score/GPA/etc are good.

There's typical :scared:, there's an even greater SDN :scared: and there's yet an even greater paranoia. Then there's premedhopeful paranoia which puts everything else to shame :laugh:

haha YES! I win....I love to be the best and I will take being the best in paranoia, stress, weird type-A competitive insanity....hahahahahaha;) nothing shameful about being crazy, because in the end, aren't we all crazy?