MCAT registration problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kimmi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anybody having problems registering online?? The website told me I had a seat on hold, took my credit card number, and the site sent me back to the point where it was telling me I had a seat on hold again. I am afraid to keep logging in my card number and then I got an mcat error 100 message. What is up with this system??

Has anybody else had the error message??

Members don't see this ad.

I talked to the AAMC today and they said the website has been up and down. I got it to work this afternoon and got my registration completed without any problems. Even received my email confirmation very quickly.

I did have to choose a May date instead of the April date that I wanted, but I am hoping that will not put me too far behind the curve to get my scores back in June instead of May. Do you think the ad coms will do reviews quicker this year since some applicants will have their scores earlier or will they start around mid June to early July like in years past???

I talked to the AAMC today and they said the website has been up and down. I got it to work this afternoon and got my registration completed without any problems. Even received my email confirmation very quickly.

I did have to choose a May date instead of the April date that I wanted, but I am hoping that will not put me too far behind the curve to get my scores back in June instead of May. Do you think the ad coms will do reviews quicker this year since some applicants will have their scores earlier or will they start around mid June to early July like in years past???