MCAT registration question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MystA RavE

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm registered for the MCAT in June. From what I've read on here they won't let people register for 2 exams at the same time. What should I do if I don't do as well as I would like to on the June test? It will probably be too late to get placement at a testing center for august, won't it? I really don't want to miss a year.

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry wrong place I thought I was posting in the MCAT section...can a MOD move this over please?

I'm registered for the MCAT in June. From what I've read on here they won't let people register for 2 exams at the same time. What should I do if I don't do as well as I would like to on the June test? It will probably be too late to get placement at a testing center for august, won't it? I really don't want to miss a year.

Bank on the fact that you will do well in June. If you don't do well, then it's unlikely any miracle will occur in the month or so after you get your score unless you study like crazy. So if that's the case that you don't have a stellar score, you are going to want to wait to apply anyway so you don't waste your money.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bank on the fact that you will do well in June. If you don't do well, then it's unlikely any miracle will occur in the month or so after you get your score unless you study like crazy. So if that's the case that you don't have a stellar score, you are going to want to wait to apply anyway so you don't waste your money.
tmp-smx has it right on the money

Enough said.