MCAT release time WHEN?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shoal

Oinker!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When do you think it'll come out? This shall be interestin!

Members don't see this ad.

Correction... I am not sure whether 12 AM is morning or 12 PM is morning.

However Wednesday 12 PM is midnight. SO SILLY!

Hopefully I didn't make such a mistake on the MCAT. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The MCAT site still says the 16th. It seems optimistic to predict that they'll be available tonight. I say early AM tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
That was the correction I was trying to make. I don't know how to change it in the actual poll.

12 PM actually means 12 AM. 12 PM wednesday = Midnight in this poll.

gujuDoc said:
You should edit the poll to make it say 12AM. I'm sure you can edit the original poll. Also, for the record at 12AM a new day starts so that would be Thursday 12AM.

Someone called the AAMC yesterday and it said 12AM the scores would be out. I hope that this is true.

:eek: 12 AM

gosh, and it's 2:25 PM EST, i am camping out with my laptop from now until then ...

i think the august 2004 mcat scores were released at about 1:30 or 2 in the afternoon, if i remember correctly...

Well I hope it is tonight! I have no good guess, though, since the history of last April vs. August is different. I think I used to be more nervous. Now I'm sort of getting sick of this whole thing and I almost want to say I don't care anymore. Of course when tonight approaches I'm sure I will feel differently :p

drchick331 said:
i think the august 2004 mcat scores were released at about 1:30 or 2 in the afternoon, if i remember correctly...

I don't even want to consider having to wait until tomorrow afternoon after hearing that they may available late tonight. That would just be cruel. :mad:

If the scores are supposed to be released at midnight, and i dont know that they are, does that mean that at 9pm on the west coast our scores will also be available?

Kussemek said:
If the scores are supposed to be released at midnight, and i dont know that they are, does that mean that at 9pm on the west coast our scores will also be available?
No they are released by time zone. You didn't start your exam until three hours after us Eastern Time zone folks did, so you get your results three hours later...!

You could have a friend on the east coast check for you...

Members don't see this ad :)
I think they'll be out tomorrow evening. There was no option for that. I'll be busy from 4:30-11p with no way to check. :( I can just feel AAMC trying to screw with me.

Yep. That was sarcasm all the way!

I'll try to remember the winky smile next time...! ;)

(Sometimes it is more fun to see who knows - and doesn't know - that you're having some fun with them though...!) :D

SailCrazy said:
Yep. That was sarcasm all the way!

I'll try to remember the winky smile next time...! ;)

(Sometimes it is more fun to see who knows - and doesn't know - that you're having some fun with them though...!) :D

I think the anxiety of waiting makes people more gullible...

I dont think it is even a possibility that they will be released tonight. I dont believe that they are going to stay at work late just to get us the scores sooner. Could be wrong though. Id say it will be about 3pm thursday afternoon.

I mean, I guess I am tired of waiting....but once the truth is revealed, you can never go back. You can't be in denial anymore... On the other hand, if your scores kick ass, or at least if you are happy with them, it will be a huge load off of your shoulders. I like scenario 2 better, but...I dunno :scared:

I remember last April the scores were posted the night before they were supposed to come out, around 10:30 or 11pm (eastern). Also, the message kept changing slightly in the minutes before they came out as someone was toying with all of us. I forget what the official message is but they started to change it to stuff like "Scores will be available soon" and then they'd add a "..." to the end of that a few minutes later and stuff. They even went so far as to say "Just a few more minutes" then "Just a bit longer" in years past. No, i'm not joking. Whoever has to stay late and get them posted likes to mess with everyone.
Regardless, good luck to everyone!!! :luck:

I remember learning my scores at the stroke of midnight when I took the 2003 MCAT.

Good luck all!

PhillyEaglesFan said:
I remember learning my scores at the stroke of midnight when I took the 2003 MCAT.

Good luck all!
I'm feeling like midnight will be the time for us too. :luck:

Let's just keep the faith that it will be midnight, because otherwise my all-nighter will be a waste :sleep:

AAMC note change...Check the other thread. I want to change my vote from midnight tonight to 10am Thursday. :D

optimistique said:
AAMC note change...Check the other thread. I want to change my vote from midnight tonight to 10am Thursday. :D

Or maybe they are just messing with our heads some more and the scores will actually come out at 12:01am. You know...i.e. tomorrow! :laugh:

Bastards are trying to be funny.

The April 2005 scores will be available here on Thursday, June 16 (i.e., tomorrow).
Thank you for your patience.
MCAT Scores
You have no scores yet.

Hook17 said:
Bastards are trying to be funny.

The April 2005 scores will be available here on Thursday, June 16 (i.e., tomorrow).
Thank you for your patience.
MCAT Scores
You have no scores yet.

Actually, they will be posted tonight--just after 10:00pm Eastern (since that's when today's score report requests are processed).