mcat rescheduling...help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bjh0609

島達 也
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello SDN,

Right now I am on a verge of mental breakdown but I will try to keep myself as sane as possible.

I just found out I am registered for April 28th MCAT. I was getting ready to take one in two weeks (Jan 28th). I don't know what devilish stuff I was on when I was registering for the exam, but I am the only one to blame since I did not bother to check anything about the test date after making the payment. :bang:

April 28th falls right into my college's final exam period so I have to reschedule either earlier or later. Right now I do not see any seats for March; I can only reschedule it to early April~late May.

I am leaning towards sometime in May because I think there will be a rush of last midterms during early April. Is May mcat late enough to affect my application? I did a brief search on this forum and I saw comments saying early June is late enough.

BTW my stats are 3.72 cGPA 3.63 sGPA. I have been scoring 29~31 on the AAMCs (gotta save them now...:() and I have not taken MCAT yet.

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.