MCAT Resources Typos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Omni

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I created this thread (for myself and so that other can use this as well) in order to iron out anything that people may believe to be typos and just get corrections on them here.
I know that some test prep companies provide that service, but I think it is ridiculous that they charge for us to see what mistakes they've made.

Anyways, the way to use this thread is:
Name of Book/Resource
Where you think the error is (page number, or any description to locating it)
What you believe is wrong with it

Then, someone who has the same resources can look it up and confirm/reject/discuss that error.

I hope this thread will be used as a resource.

Also, please do not reproduce the question/paragraph onto this forum, or photocopy it. Please use only as much detail for other people to find/know what you're talking about without using exact quotes or anything from the book.

Also, I will try to regularly update this thread to create a list of error/corrections on the second post so that people can just find it on the list without having the need to search/create a new thread.

Other than that, I hope this is legitimate...

Members don't see this ad.

I'll start first :D

Book: ExamKrackers Verbal 101

Error: The answer in the back says one thing. Did anyone else who finished this strongly feel that one of the other choices was a more appropriate answer?

I think there is a typo on AAMC exam number 8 in the bio section, question # 15 where it is asking what will the cardic output be is the resistance is decreased by two and the blood pressure is doubled.. there is no way the answer can be A.. it has be to B (decreased by 1/2).. i think their explantion is wrong.. where in the world did they get 3/2VR???!?! ah