MCAT Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smspremed

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, Just wanted to know if anyone has received their MCAT results yet. I haven't yet and am still waiting.

Members don't see this ad.

If I am right, we don't receive our MCAT results until around June 15th, 60 days from the original test day. So we have a few more days of bliss......

Dear su3205,

I was wondering what the SU stands for in your name. I attended an undergraduate university that used SU as a nickname and wondered if you might be a fellow alum? Just curious. Take care and good luck!
Matt

Members don't see this ad :)
A member of the Princeton Review staff posted a note stating that the scores would be mailed on or about June 14th.

Matthew - Sorry. The "su" in my username are letters in my name. What undergraduate school are you talking about? I saw your info. and it says you're at BU. Know any info. about Tufts?

Matthew - Sorry. The "su" in my username are letters in my name. What undergraduate school are you talking about? I saw your info. and it says you're at BU. Know any info. about Tufts?