NerdyAndrea

Pre-Med Student
Feb 10, 2010
At my school
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi there everyone:

I'd like to know from people if you went to a school that included MCAT review and class as part of our undergrad work. If so what school did you attend and what was the cost? If you have this information can you provide th website where it can be found? We are trying to get an MCAT review put in place at our University. I nee proof and to show the cost of this in a classroom settig for pre-meds. We are going to be talking with the Dean and Director of our program.

Thank you in advance for your help with this!!!

Andrea

NerdyAndrea

Pre-Med Student
Feb 10, 2010
At my school
Status
Pre-Medical
Thank you family aerospace. I looked up the school and got the information this will help us greatly in our pre-med cohort plight!

Andrea

NerdyAndrea

Pre-Med Student
Feb 10, 2010
At my school
Status
Pre-Medical
Anyone else attending a small school that offers MCAT review as part of their program? Agnes College definitely helped let me know which school and if you have it where it's provided on the sight. Our program is very small there are 18 of us in the pre-med cohort, we are trying to justify them adding and MCAT preparation course for us! I have googled it and have a few schools so far, the argument back is they are mostly large schools. We have a student body of 1200-1300 students, the one on one attention is great from our professors our course work is rigorous.

Please if your school is of a similar size and offering MCAT prep I'd love to hear from you. We are also currently establishing a group for our cohorts to do volunteering. We are planning on one large project a semester, and several smaller ones throughout the semester in community outreach, and outreach to high schools in our area.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Andrea

NerdyAndrea

Pre-Med Student
Feb 10, 2010
At my school
Status
Pre-Medical