MCAT score automatically going to AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ussdfiant

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This may be a stupid question but, if I designated "600" on my April 2001 MCAT (which is reflected on my score report), do I need to take any action to have the score reported to AACOMAS, or is it done automatically when I submit my primary? Is there some way to check online to see if AACOMAS is in receipt of my scores?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
If you designated it, they will be automatically forwarded. This may take some time though. I just got my AACOMAS report today and my MCAT scores were not on it (I also sat for the April 2001 test). There is a notice attached saying if scores were designated, the application will be updated when they get the scores (which leads me to believe that they don't have them yet). Hope this helps. Oh, I'm not sure if you can tell online, I don't think so, but you could email them or call and ask. They are very friendly.

:) Liz

Designating 600 sends it directly to AACOM - no additional effort required on your part. :)

I would stay on top of the AACOM application though. All inquiries are via phone or email - there is no "Update Status" available online. I had some issues with my primary (misfiled transcripts and still[?] waiting for April MCAT to show) that I had to stay on top of...

Personally, I've noticed that the phone reps at AACOM were much friendlier in June than they are now. I can imagine all the applicants calling wondering "..what is the status of my app..." changes their demenor. Then again, look at our stress levels.. :p

Things are starting to look good.. as I got my first secondary today (email with link) from DMU-OMC. Kinda nervous to click "SUBMIT." ;)

-A