MCAT SCORE good?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrDaisie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I got my MCAT score back today and received a 29. Biological sciences was 11. Physical sciences was 8. Verbal reasoning was 10.

My GPA is 3.62 and sciences is 3.67. I have volunteering hours and extracirriulars. What do you think are my chances of getting into a D.O school and how many should I apply to to be on the safe side?

Thanks! :D

Members don't see this ad.

With a 3.6/29 you're competitive for all DO schools. Apply to a few schools that you'd like to attend, like not more 10. You probably have a good chance at MD also..

Members don't see this ad :)
Very good shot. I would send a few MD applications too if I were you.

You chances are outstanding. I hope you apply to my school, somewhere west of St Louis.
Apply to as many as you are comfortable with. But just one would be, well, stupid.

Hi guys,

I got my MCAT score back today and received a 29. Biological sciences was 11. Physical sciences was 8. Verbal reasoning was 10.

My GPA is 3.62 and sciences is 3.67. I have volunteering hours and extracirriulars. What do you think are my chances of getting into a D.O school and how many should I apply to to be on the safe side?

Thanks! :D

You chances are outstanding. I hope you apply to my school, somewhere west of St Louis.
Apply to as many as you are comfortable with. But just one would be, well, stupid.

if you are west of st louis, but not too far west, hook a man up. you should see my app. put in a good word.