MCAT score release date...vote now!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bettyassbroller

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:luck: :luck: :luck: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :thumbup: :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
this is a great poll--i'll have to agree with will here, though; i think they'll be posted late at night on oct. 11

i dont understand...why do they release them so late at night? why not in the morning? is there actually some ass-clown there at 11pm on a monday night changing the message on Thx to stuff like "just a few more minutes" "almost ready" and then loading them? or is it automated? if it is automated then thats really messed up. that means they have them done during that day or even days before they have their computers disclose the news. :confused:

the scores are done I think but they are just fine tweaking the percentages and tables and stuff... :( Which means if we know any good hackers they can hack into the system and get our scores, actually while they're at it might as well add a few points here and there too ;)

JohnB79 said:
the scores are done I think but they are just fine tweaking the percentages and tables and stuff... :( Which means if we know any good hackers they can hack into the system and get our scores, actually while they're at it might as well add a few points here and there too ;)

I should have worked harder on my computer skills :laugh:
But hey, I can randomize nucleotide/protein sequences :D

i dont understand...why do they release them so late at night? why not in the morning? is there actually some ass-clown there at 11pm on a monday night changing the message on Thx to stuff like "just a few more minutes" "almost ready" and then loading them?

oh man this cracked me up :)