MCAT score release- HELP!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by PalCareGrl, Aug 24, 2001.

1. PalCareGrl

PalCareGrl Senior Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Okay, so I finally got my corrected AACOMAS report with my MCAT scores from April on it- but that's ALL there were !!! I took the test in April of 1999 also. When I released my scores on test day, I thought that they release ALL previous scores also (that would make sense). Was I wrong in this assumption? I'm going to call the MCAT Program and AACOMAS, but do you guys have any ideas??? Thanks! :confused:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. PalCareGrl

PalCareGrl Senior Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    I just called MCAT and AACOMAS - for other people who may be in the same situation. MCAT only releases the two most recent scores to AMCAS schools, so if you're applying through AACOMAS (as I'm assuming we all are) and you've taken the test more than once, you have to release each score separately (using the additional score report form - and costing you more money) even if you released your score from April or August. Just an FYI (since I didn't know, I hope this helps somebody else from getting stuck in the same situation!)

Sorry if this is garbled, I'm not quite awake yet... :)