Hi All! I will be applying to DO schools in Fall 2002 but am taking the AUG 18 MCAT this year. Should I send my score to DO schools now (as they are free with the exam) or do I have to wait until closer to the application period? Thanks a lot. Good Luck to all AUG MCAT takers!