1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

MCAT score timing with AMCAS and AACOMAs

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Kritenoel, Sep 29, 2002.

1. Kritenoel

Kritenoel Smile and Wave
    7+ Year Member

We should be able to access our scores (theoretically) online this week. Anyone know if they are going to be sent to AMCAS/AACOMAs this week too?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Dr. Wall$treet

Dr. Wall$treet Membership Revoked
    Removed

i would recomend printing out your scores and sending them asap to all your schools this week. Itll probably save you about 4 weeks by the time amcas does them.. that is my plan.. hopefully they are good though haha

4. barakutha

barakutha Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

If scores are online this Thursday, when do you guys think they will appear on our printed AMCAS?

5. tBw

tBw totally deluded
    7+ Year Member

actually, schools receive them electronically the day they are sent to the printers (according to the dean of admissions at our local medical school). So printing them and sending them won't actually get them there quicker. It's a shame as I had hoped this would enable me to get ahead of the Aug MCAT rush, but no such luck.