1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

MCAT scores 2 weeks early for a fee?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Notzfall, Apr 25, 2004.

1. Notzfall

Notzfall NREMT-P, MS-IV
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Heard a rumor that you can get your scores early for a fee. Anyone else know something about the online system?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ms2209

ms2209 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

As far as I know, there is no fee for using the online system. The earliest I've heard that people can access scores is 50 days post-MCAT day.

4. premyo2002

7+ Year Member

Anyone know why this comment is steaming???

I think it may be a big pile of warm bull Sh_t :smuggrin:

5. Pinkertinkle

Pinkertinkle 2003 Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I don't think the AAMC will resort to this sort of money milking, though unfortunately the ETS/Collegeboard has done so for a shameful ammount of time.

6. OnMyWayThere

OnMyWayThere OMS-III
    10+ Year Member

After I took the MCAT some guy told me I can get my scores earlier for a fee... I contacted AAMC via email and they said there is no such service available and all scores are released simulataneously ~ 60 days post MCAT. Oh well, we shall wait just 52 more days...

7. MeowMix

MeowMix Explaining "Post-Call"
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    It used to be true that you could pay and get scores earlier. It is no longer true. Everyone has equal access online, a little before you get the scores by mail.

8. freaker

freaker Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Heh. ETS has been making a ton of money off of anxious LSAT takers for some time now. $10 per phonecall to get your score early.

Maybe they're doing it for the SAT, too?

9. skiz knot

skiz knot Legendary Dr. X
    10+ Year Member

Anyone interested in receiving their score report back can send me $50 cash (US currency). My address is... HA HA... You'll just have to wait two agonizing months. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

10. Wahooali

Wahooali The Real Sydney Bristow
    7+ Year Member

Woah, wait a minute, this isn't the case any more??? Ugh, and I paid my 15 bucks to check scores online 2 weeks early the last time I took the test (aug '02). Grrrrrrr. Ok, done ranting now...no wait...booooo...ok, now I'm done.