Notzfall

NREMT-P, MS-IV
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA
Status
Medical Student
Heard a rumor that you can get your scores early for a fee. Anyone else know something about the online system?

ms2209

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2004
Status
Notzfall said:
Heard a rumor that you can get your scores early for a fee. Anyone else know something about the online system?
As far as I know, there is no fee for using the online system. The earliest I've heard that people can access scores is 50 days post-MCAT day.

premyo2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2003
\\
Status
Notzfall said:

Anyone know why this comment is steaming???

I think it may be a big pile of warm bull Sh_t :smuggrin:

About the Ads

Pinkertinkle

2003 Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2003
Status
Attending Physician
I don't think the AAMC will resort to this sort of money milking, though unfortunately the ETS/Collegeboard has done so for a shameful ammount of time.

OnMyWayThere

OMS-III
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2003
The best coast (west coast)
Status
After I took the MCAT some guy told me I can get my scores earlier for a fee... I contacted AAMC via email and they said there is no such service available and all scores are released simulataneously ~ 60 days post MCAT. Oh well, we shall wait just 52 more days...

MeowMix

Explaining "Post-Call"
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 6, 2003
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
It used to be true that you could pay and get scores earlier. It is no longer true. Everyone has equal access online, a little before you get the scores by mail.

freaker

10+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2004
Status
Heh. ETS has been making a ton of money off of anxious LSAT takers for some time now. $10 per phonecall to get your score early.

Maybe they're doing it for the SAT, too?

skiz knot

Legendary Dr. X
15+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2004
Somewhere in the middle
Status
Anyone interested in receiving their score report back can send me $50 cash (US currency). My address is... HA HA... You'll just have to wait two agonizing months. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wahooali

The Real Sydney Bristow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Visit site
Status
Woah, wait a minute, this isn't the case any more??? Ugh, and I paid my 15 bucks to check scores online 2 weeks early the last time I took the test (aug '02). Grrrrrrr. Ok, done ranting now...no wait...booooo...ok, now I'm done.

About the Ads